Still Novel Inc. (“Still Novel,” “we,” or “us”) is concerned about privacy issues and wants you to be familiar with how we collect, use and disclose information. Still Novel Respects Your Privacy And We Are Committed To Protecting Your Personal Data.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable person. We and our service providers may collect Personal Information including:
- Postal address (including billing and shipping addresses)
- Telephone number
- Email address
If you choose to apply for job openings through our Careers page, you also may submit information about your qualifications, including your resume.
HOW WE MAY COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We and our service providers may collect Personal Information in a variety of ways, including:
THROUGH THE SERVICES: We may collect Personal Information through the Services, e.g., when you sign up for a newsletter or make a purchase.
FROM OTHER SOURCES: We may receive your Personal Information from other sources, such as public databases; joint marketing partners; social media platforms; from people with whom you are friends or otherwise connected on social media platforms, as well as from other third parties. For example, if you elect to connect your social media account to your Website account, certain Personal Information from your social media account will be shared with us, which may include Personal Information that is part of your profile or your friends’ profiles on that social media service (or another linked service).
HOW WE MAY USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We and our service providers may use Personal Information:
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests for products or services.
- To send administrative information to you, for example, information regarding the Services and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To complete and fulfill your purchase, for example, to process your payments, have your order delivered to you, communicate with you regarding your purchase and provide you with related customer service.
- To send you marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you.
- To personalize your experience on the Services by presenting products and offers tailored to you.
- To allow you to participate in sweepstakes, contests and similar promotions and to administer these activities. Some of these activities have additional rules, which could contain additional information about how we use and disclose your Personal Information, so we suggest that you read these rules carefully.
- To facilitate social sharing functionality.
- To allow you to send messages to a friend through the Services. By using this functionality, you are telling us that you are entitled to use and provide us with your friend’s name and email address.
For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, developing new products, enhancing, improving or modifying our Services, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and operating and expanding our business activities.
HOW WE MAY SHARE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Your Personal Information may be disclosed:
- To our third party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, credit card processing, auditing and other similar services.
- To third-party sponsors of sweepstakes, contests and similar promotions.
- To identify you to anyone to whom you send messages through the Services.
- To a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
We also may use and disclose Personal Information as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, which may include laws outside your country of residence; (b) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (c) to enforce our terms and conditions; (d) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (e) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
OTHER INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
“Other Information” is any information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an identifiable individual, such as:
- Browser and device information
- Information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies
- Demographic information and other information provided by you
- Aggregated information
HOW WE MAY COLLECT OTHER INFORMATION
We and our third party service providers may collect Other Information in a variety of ways, including:
- THROUGH YOUR BROWSER OR DEVICE: Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, Internet browser type and version and the name and version of the Services you are using. We use this information to ensure that the Services function properly.
- USING COOKIES: We use web browser cookies and other tracking methods to uniquely identify your browser session. We use your unique cookie before you are logged in to track and improve our Services and marketing campaigns. Once you are logged in, we use browser cookies to keep you logged in.
- We use Google Display Network Impression Reporting to analyze users’ interactions with our ads. We also use Google services, including Google AdWords and Remarketing with Google Analytics, to advertise online, including for remarketing and interest-based advertising. These services allow third-party vendors, including Google, to display our ads on third-party sites across the Internet. We and our third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as Google advertising cookies) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on past visits to and activity on our Site and interactions with our ad impressions and ad services. You can learn about Google’s practices and exercise additional opt-out choices offered by Google by visiting www.google.com/settings/ads.
- USING PIXEL TAGS AND OTHER SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES: Pixel tags (also known as web beacons and clear GIFs) may be used in connection with some Services to, among other things, track the actions of users of the Services (including email recipients), measure the success of our marketing campaigns and compile statistics about usage of the Services and response rates.
- IP ADDRESS: Your “IP Address” is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). An IP Address may be identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user accesses the Services, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that were visited. Collecting IP Addresses is standard practice and is done automatically by many websites, applications and other services. We use IP Addresses for purposes such as calculating usage levels of the Services, helping diagnose server problems, and administering the Services.
- FROM YOU: We may collect demographic details (such as state of residence, gender, and age), as well as information you provide to us concerning your preferred means of communication and important dates (such as birthdays, wedding dates, and anniversary dates).
- BY AGGREGATING INFORMATION: Aggregated Personal Information does not personally identify you or any other user of the Services. (For example, we may aggregate Personal Information to calculate the percentage of our users who have a particular telephone area code.)
HOW WE MAY USE AND DISCLOSE OTHER INFORMATION
Please note that we may use and disclose Other Information for any purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law. If we are required to treat Other Information as Personal Information under applicable law, then we may use it for all the purposes for which we use and disclose Personal Information. In some instances, we may combine Other Information with Personal Information (such as combining your name with your geographical location). If we combine any Other Information with Personal Information, the combined information will be treated by us as Personal Information as long as it is combined.
THIRD PARTY SERVICES
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Information that we maintain within our organization. We also seek to use third-party service providers capable of protecting the information they maintain or process for us. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us in accordance with the “Contacting Us” section below.
CHOICES AND ACCESS
YOUR CHOICES REGARDING OUR USE AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We give you many choices regarding our use and disclosure of your Personal Information for marketing purposes.
You may opt-out from:
RECEIVING MARKETING-RELATED EMAILS FROM US: If you no longer want to receive marketing-related emails from us on a going-forward basis, you may opt-out of receiving these marketing-related emails by logging into your account and changing your profile settings. You can also stop receiving promotional email communications from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link provided in each such communication. If you have any questions about reviewing or modifying your account information, you can contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. Please also note that if you do opt-out of receiving marketing-related emails from us, we may still send you important administrative messages, and you cannot opt-out from receiving administrative messages.
How you can access, change or suppress your Personal Information
If you would like to review, correct, update, suppress, or delete Personal Information that has been previously provided to us by you, you may contact us at email@example.com. In your request, please make clear what Personal Information you would like to have changed, whether you would like to have your Personal Information that you have provided to us suppressed from our database or otherwise let us know what limitations you would like to put on our use of your Personal Information that you have provided to us For your protection, we may only implement requests with respect to the Personal Information associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting such change or deletion. There may also be residual information that will remain within our databases and other records, which will not be removed.
USE OF SERVICES BY MINORS
The Services are not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13), and we request that these individuals do not provide Personal Information through the Services.
The Services are controlled and operated by us from the United States, and are not intended to subject us to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country or territory other than that of the United States. Your Personal Information may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities or in which we engage service providers, and by using the Services you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence, including the United States, which may have different data protection rules than those of your country.
We ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive Personal Information (e.g., social security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, biometrics or genetic characteristics, criminal background or trade union membership) on or through the Services or otherwise to us.
Please note that email communications are not always secure; so please do not include credit card information or sensitive information in your emails to us.
This Agreement was last modified on October 10, 2018